This week’s fun finds from the internet:
- You can now get gluten free, vegan apple pie…from Etsy. For pretty cheap, too. I don’t know how you make pie without gluten or some sort of animal fat, but apparently somebody does. Know what else you can get from Etsy? Marshmallows.
- Chocolate goat’s milk ice cream. Because even a bridge troll has fat days.
- Marijuana ice cream. Soothe your pain and quell your munchies all in one convenient little dish.
- Chocolate-Zucchini homemade Larabars. Go green? In other words, there’s an entire site named “Chocolate and Zucchini.”
And my favorite, just for the hell of it:
- cooking with Vincent Price. No, really.