The weather in Michigan has once again turned against me. Rain, 40 degrees, cloudy. Spring is definitely here. It’s enough to make a girl reach for a giant stack of chocolate. It’s a good thing for me that I have entire shelf in my pantry devoted to chocolate. Really, I do. Milk chocolate, semisweet, dark chocolate. Chips, cocoa powder, bars. Chocolate sugar. I really like chocolate. Maybe too much….ha. Just kidding. You can never like chocolate too much.
So to soothe your soul until the warm weather comes back (which will hopefully be tomorrow), today’s Foodie Finds are brownie-centric:
- Sea Salt Caramel Brownies from doughmesstic
- Chocolate Caramel Tarte from Taste…not exactly a brownie…but close enough
- Brownie pops...because everything is better on a stick
- Chocolate Valentino from Sugarlaws is actually a flourless chocolate cake…but isn’t that just a really fudgy brownie?
- a Chocolate Microwave Mug cake/brownie…which I want to try…but can’t…seeing as how I lack a microwave now. So someone try it and tell me how it is. I can taste it vicariously.
- And just in case you feel a bit guilty for making these delicious, delectable treats…here’s a link on why home-made cakes are healthier (if not actually healthy…definitely not actually healthy) than boxed mixes! Don’t you feel better?